Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy two weeks

I've had a busy two weeks.

First, there was the trial-by-fire midterm week, where I and lots of my friends felt the difference between college and high school in a new, immediate way.

Then, there was the CS106X Boggle assignment, which I'll write more about soon.

There was also a Dave Brubeck concert. The 87-year-old jazz legend could barely walk, so he followed one of his bandmates in as if it were a congo line. He could barely talk, but his intro, filled with jazz inside-jokes, still got a lot of laughs. He then lowered himself onto the piano stool and played the most amazing two hours of jazz I've heard anyone play. It was beautiful. If his tour comes near where you live: don't miss it.

There was too much else to tell here, but no blog posts. That changes now.
Onwards...

No comments:

 
Views